A little while ago I read a post by Nickie at Typecast about handwriting http://www.iamtypecast.com/2011/03/handwritten.html
I used to think that you could tell a lot about a person by the way they write. I was told as a teenager that messy writing was a sign of intelligence and that is why doctors have messy handwriting. I am not so sure about this. I wouldn’t say mine was either messy nor neat but my grandmother is very intelligent and she has beautiful handwriting. As does Nova at www.cherishedbyme.com. As the picture below shows.
My handwriting changed many times at school, but I have settled with what I have now, since I was about 15. I am quite funny about punctuation and spelling and I cannot bear text speak. I was lucky to go to a good school where punctuation, grammar and spelling were very important even on a science essay!
So although Nickie didn’t ask me to complete the below task, I liked it so much that I thought I would have a go.
Here are the questions and answers above in case you find the above hard to read.
1. Write your name – Joanne Nash
2. Write your blog url – www.boucheinthecity.wordpress.com
3. Write – ‘The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
4. Favourite quote – ‘When a girl goes wrong, men go right…. after her. This is a quote by the great Mae West. That woman had some great oneliners!
5. Favourite Song – Angels by Robbie Williams.
6. Favourite singer / band – Robbie Williams, Take That, Roger Sanchez (Funky house DJ), Faithless and Groove Armada. Sorry I had more than one!
7. Anything else to add – I wish I wrote more by hand and less by email.
Do you fancy having a go? If so, have a go and link it back to me.
Happy Writing Peeps.
Bouche x x x